Menstrual pain and cramps are literally too bad, Uff! The agony can be so devastating that more often you end up missing college, office, work, or fun activities in favor of stucking miserably in your home. The bad thing about these periods is that they come every single month, for the rest of your life, so the future is pretty bleak if you don’t figure out an effective strategy for controlling the menstrual pain, rather than letting cramps control your life. What you need, my friend is menstrual cramps relief!
- For alleviating the pain a good painkiller would be your best friend. Carry it with you at all times! When you know you’re due for your period, take some painkiller at night before bed, so that you don’t wake up in agony.
- Believe it or not, there are specific yoga poses which can relieve menstrual cramps. The poses are the cobra and the bow pose. These poses target the pelvis and the lumbar region, two muscular groups that often bear the brunt of soreness and tension during period pain.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and slowly move your knees towards your breast and hold close your knees for 5 seconds. Make sure you are in a comfortable position and your tailbone does not have undue pressure on it. Now move your knees back to initial position. Do this at least 8-10 times continuously. Make Sure that you don’t apply much pressure on your tailbone.
- Get on with your hands and knees, keeping your knees together and release your rear end down to your heels, so that your thighs touch your calves. Make sure arms are stretched in front of you with palms to the floor. Bring your head down towards the floor. Be sure to stop when you feel a pull in your back. Relax as you hold this position and close your eyes. You can hold it for 10-15 seconds and go back to starting position. Do this at least 5 times continuously.
- Can you resist yourself from coffee cups? It’s really difficult thought but eliminating caffeine from your diet will help alleviate menstrual pain. See, caffeine constricts your blood levels and raises tension: when you’re suffering from cramps, you want the opposite to happen. Drinking water and herbal tea instead will help, and will also help relieve bloating that may occur during your period.
- Exercise is a great support as it helps in increasing blood flow and release of endorphins (which is what your body uses to fight pain) and make period less painful.
- The best form of exercise for relieving menstrual pain is aerobic exercise. Any exercise which is simple and makes your heart rate up like brisk walking, biking and swimming.
- Walking for 45 minutes at a step up from a leisurely pace can ease menstrual cramping, and even making your period lighter. Even intensive aerobic exercise like running on a treadmill can also give you a lighter experience for that monthly annoyance.
- Always follow appropriate intimate hygiene practice. Wash your vagina daily with everteen natural intimate wash while taking bath. Washing vaginal with everteen natural intimate wash during menstruation cycle or period is more important. As it will help you maintain hygiene around intimate area. Everteen natural intimate wash will also help in reducing bad vaginal odor or vaginal irritation, vaginal itching. Never apply soaps to wash your vagina as it can cause vaginal infection. Nor you should use chemical based wash or shampoo as vaginal wash. Everteen Natural Intimate wash is formulated with natural extracts and hence safe to use. If you are a travelling women, then keep everteen natural intimate wipes with you and avoid using public toilets.
- Still the things are not working for you the very best thing to do is to consult a gynecologist. He or she might be able to prescribe something you hadn’t even thought of–a different birth control pill, stronger prescription painkillers, etc. There is absolutely no reason for you to suffer intensely each month, so work with your doctor to find the best solution for you!
Apply yourself to solve your own problems and say goodbye to cramps and convert your periods in a happy days!
Everteen range of products to help you maintain your vaginal health & hygiene.